Refugee children Aye and Cho in Thailand learn how to express their emotions through play. Find out how they do it.
Right To Play Coach, Zainab from Lebanon plays Pantomime with her nieces, Reina and Tala who enjoy acting out their favourite characters. Check out Zainab's excellent tutorial video above and give the game a go!
- Ages: Suitable for all ages
- Number of players: One player or more
- Goal of the game: Recognise what other people are feeling by learning how they express emotions.
- What you need: Nothing
How to Play
- Let the player dance around the room
- Call out a situation or action with an emotion.
Some suggestions are:
Weather - Dance happily in the sun
Animals - Waddle like a nervous duck
Objects - Play an instrument excitedly
- The players act it out.
- Which emotion was the hardest to act out?
- Why did you choose the action you did?